About this Topic
Benefits of collaborative healthcare teams are well known. Fewer adverse outcomes, costly errors and complaints, plus greater patient satisfaction stem from strong teams.
Successful teams enrich work environments, enhance personal satisfaction and boost staff retention. However, despite these advantages, many inter-professional healthcare teams can struggle to reap these rewards.
This in-service is designed to strengthen collaboration and communication across general healthcare teams. Consideration can also be given to your current challenges.
Ausmed Will Organise
Earn 6+ Hours of CPD
Choose to Cover
Ausmed will work with you to design an education/training session that is based on your specific needs. As part of a team work and communication session, you can choose to cover one or more of the following topics
- Building effective communication in teams
- Fundamentals of building great teams
- Overcoming poor morale, competition and turf wars
- Addressing conflict in group settings
- Simple steps to make collaboration possible
- Developing essential team skills
- Handling difficult team conversations
- Building team trust, confidence and integrity
Or, create a custom education session!