About this Topic
Leadership is deeply embedded in clinical governance. Leaders are now saught after and are being actively developed at all levels in modern healthcare. Relatively novice nurses are now encouraged to be clinical leaders, while current managers are expected to also embody strong leadership characteristics.
Leadership is an essential requisite for many, yet a skill that takes time to develop. It can also be difficult to maintain.
If you have identified a group of leaders in your workplace that would benefit from tailored training, or if you are part of an existing group of leaders, this in-service can address your educational needs in-house.
Ausmed Will Organise
Earn 6+ Hours of CPD
Choose to Cover
Ausmed will work with you to design an education/training session that is based on your specific needs. As part of a leadership session, you can choose to cover one or more of the following topics:
- Essential leadership traits
- Understand the style, values and strengths of your leadership
- Action plans tailored towards self-improvement
- How leaders can effectively manage difficult staff behaviours
- Mentoring and developing leadership in others
- Leadership that improves culture
- Creating a vision, greater clarity and purpose for you and your workplace
Or, create a custom education session!